In order for BANC to have a positive effect on Bethel’s quality of place, member organizations agree to:
1. Support the mission of BANC.
2. Attend Quarterly BANC meetings.
3. Explore new collaborative opportunities with area NPOs.
4. Contribute annual dues to support the core operations of BANC.
5. Seek funding for collaborative efforts.
To contribute to the improvement and sustainability of the Bethel area through the unique assets of its member organizations, BANC agrees to:
1. Provide the tools, the space, the facilitation and the relationship building required to develop successful, cross-sector, collaborative projects.
2. Assist organizations with internal development, which includes fundraising, consultation, facilitation of board retreats, and board trainings.
3. Foster connections between the community and nonprofits.